Your donation provides…..
- Resources to prepare children for success before they enter school and during their academic journey.
- Grant funding for projects that make a meaningful impact and are results-driven.
- Teachers with professional development, which in turn helps students to achieve their highest goals.
- A six-week, evidence-based program that bridges the transition of Voluntary Pre-K to Kindergarten.
- Partnerships in the community to increase programs and funding to schools, students, and teachers that would otherwise not be available.
- Increase student independence in academic, residential and vocational settings for children with special needs.
- Some basic needs for students, such as sneakers and reading glasses.
- Entrepreneurial opportunity for school teams to pilot an innovative concept that advances student achievement.
Learn more from our 2019-2020 Annual Report.