Dear Community Member,
Educated Children are the Foundation of our Community and you are so important to the work we do to ensure that all children are provided with an opportunity to learn at their maximum potential.
The Education Foundation of Indian River County is a non-profit organization that works to enhance our community’s investment in our schools with the goal of achieving excellence for students and educators.
Our efforts are rewarded when we see our students succeed and give back to our community.
We invite YOU to invest in children and the success of your community by joining us as a Partner in Education. You may choose to join us as a Gold ($1,000), Silver ($500), or Bronze ($250) member.
TOGETHER, as Partners in Education, we will ensure the following critical areas are addressed:
- Innovative and engaging instruction – by providing high-impact grant opportunities to classroom teachers and schools that promote programs that will increase student engagement and achievement.
- Kindergarten readiness rates – by providing summer enrichment for 4-5 year old children who will be entering kindergarten in the fall.
- Technology investments – by providing students with “real world” learning applications.
- Student learning support systems – by fulfilling the basic needs of children to keep them on a path of learning – school supplies, sneakers, and eyeglasses.
- Collaboration – by working with other non-profits to advance the community literacy goal – Moonshot Moment.
- Community Involvement – by coordinating with local stakeholders and organizations to avoid duplication of efforts.
We are honored by your belief in what we do and pledge our dedication to utilizing every dollar to make Educated Children the Foundation of our Community. Thank you for making a difference in the life of a child.
Douglas Herron, Executive Director
William Douglass, Board President
This project is made possible with support from Indian River Community Foundation.