Dear Community Member,
Educated Children are the Foundation of our Community. You are so important to the work we do.
The Education Foundation of Indian River County is a non-profit organization that works to enhance our community’s investment in our schools with the goal of achieving excellence for students and educators.
Our efforts are rewarded when we see our students succeed and give back to our community.
We invite YOU to invest in the students and the success of your community. Please join us as a Partner in Education. We invite you to join us as a Gold ($1,000), Silver ($500), or Bronze ($250) member.
TOGETHER, as a Partner in Education, we will increase the following measurable outcomes:
• Graduation rates – by increasing the pass rate of Algebra I end of course exams.
• Kindergarten readiness rates – by extending the school year for struggling 4 year olds.
• Technology investments – by providing students with “real world” learning applications.
• Student learning support systems – by fulfilling the basic needs of children to keep them on a path of learning – backpacks filled with school supplies, sneakers, and eyeglasses.
• Collaboration – by working with other non-profits to advance the community literacy goal – Moonshot Moment.
• Community Involvement – by engaging local stakeholders and organizations to avoid duplication of efforts.
We are honored by your belief in what we do and pledge our dedication to utilizing every dollar to make Educated Children the Foundation of our Community. Thank you for making a difference in the life of a child.
Cindi Dixon and Chris Bieber, Education Foundation Board Members & Partners in Education Co-Chairs